It’s been quite the year so far! CIEL Creative Marketing is in full swing with spring projects and events. I’ve taken a step back from my usual blogging content to focus on newly launched networking events, an upcoming pop-up shop and ARCHIVE. Additionally, I’ve started a 2-day Vancouver Social Media For Business Workshop that takes place for the second time this March 30th & 31st!
At CIEL, we focus on designing powerful visual and experiences that create stories and connect brands with an audience. Our job may be marketing but our passion is fueling empowerment and education and the Social Media For Business workshop does just that.
I know some of you want to be business owners who know what to ask for and want to educate & empower yourself or your team to deploy powerful marketing strategies in-house for a fraction of the cost of outsourcing a Marketing Director. I also know that social media can be SO overwhelming! I started the workshop because when business owners learn, they lead. To truly become a strong business owner, you must understand all of the aspects of your business and not just outsource them because they are not your strengths.
With my industry knowledge, I’ll provide you with the necessary tools to gain influence in your industry, power in your field and peach of mind that your business is growing while saving you money in the process. Who doesn’t want to save money?? The first day of the workshop will tackle foundational information for your business to set you up for success and provide you with targets. The second day is a jam-packed social media powerplay!
This workshop is perfect for Business Owners, Account Managers and Social Media Managers who are looking to elevate their skills. By taking this workshop, you will save thousands of dollars from hiring experts and become empowered to execute the processes and manage your team.
The estimated value that you save from taking this workshop and not hiring a manager: $36,000.00 / year
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How To Develop A Social Media Strategy
- Learn to define the overall goal of a social campaign with key performance indicators. Based on business goals, you’ll be able to choose the platform that is best for your business.
- Create a strategy organizer
- Discover your customer avatar
- Create a content schedule
- Set goals to last you the next 5 years
- How To Build a Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Develop an extensive social media strategy, planning paid and organic efforts across multiple social platforms
- With your platforms selected, you’ll dive deep into ad platforms (such as Business Manager for Instagram and Facebook), to create your campaign, including selecting ad units, writing dynamic copy and ensuring targeting is set to minimize spend and maximize results.
- How To Optimize Performance by Reading Analytics
- Take a data-driven approach to social media, by learning to analyze data and adjust your campaign’s copy, spend and targeting to ensure success.
- Test and analyze ad performance using industry techniques to ensure you’re optimizing your campaign results.
- How To Build Your Social Media Following
- Learn how to build a targeted following that will be engaged in your content and strengthen your community.
- How To Create Engaging Social Media Posts
- Learn how to create creative content that will draw your ideal customer in and convert into possible sales.
- Learn how to create engaging content that will leave you a part of your community.
- How To Work With Influencers
- Discover the proper practices for working with Influencers to promote your business to a broader audience.
With these skills and strategies in place, you and your team will be empowered to welcome new clients, set your brand apart from your competitors and you will master the social media game while never feeling overwhelmed.
Here are a couple of words from past brands that have joined the workshop!
If you’re interested in joining the next workshop on March 30th & 31st, click HERE! I’d love to have you!