If you’re joining my site for the first time and are not familiar with what I do professionally, I am a Vancouver based Marketing Consultant that aims to fuel empowerment and education in business owners to take a hold of their brands and create unique experiences to aid the growth of their businesses. In addition to that, I provide Production Management services in photo, video, media campaigns and media events such as today’s blog post. Today’s post highlight’s the spring collection media launch event for ROQUE Jewelry.
ROQUE Jewelry is one of my favourite jewelry brands. Owners, Michelle Addison and Negar Khatami have beautifully created a brand that highlights quality and sustainability for powerful women day to night. We wanted the idea behind the brand to translate into the launch event and it couldn’t have turned out better! This event was a pleasure to plan and an even bigger pleasure to experience alongside some of Vancouver’s most prominent women in fashion & journalism.
Sustainable flowers danced down the table by Hanaki Floral Design with gifting boxes created by Arithmetic Creative housing handmade Jane Hoops by ROQUE Jewelry. Gift bags filled with some of our community’s favourite brands awaited them at their seats as they sipped their welcome champagne. During the 3 course meal at one of Vancouver’s most sustainable restaurants, Botanist Dining, guests were welcomed to take their time experiencing the entire collection at the jewelry table.
This event was a huge success and thank you to Alaina Michelle Photography for capturing these moments!
- Scouting and booking of location – Botanist
- Scouting and booking of photography – Alaina Michelle Photography
- Scouting and booking of florist – Hanaki Floral Design
- Communication and catering of menu with Botanist Dining
- Curation of guest list including bloggers, editors, retailers and more
- Creation of Save The Date design
- Creation of the official invite design
- Organization and send outs of save the date and official invitation through Paperless Post
- Tracking of all guests with deadlines, follow ups and additional invitations
- Curation of gift bags including sourcing many materials for gift bags: sponsors, tissue, bag, marketing materials.
- Communication with Arithmetic Creative on mini look book.
- Setup of dining table and jewelry table
- Greeting and hosting during event date
- Run of show on day of to ensure everything and everyone is on time.
- Take down of event
- Thank you email for guests including information on brand
- Secondary thank you email for guests including photography from the day.