It’s not a secret that Paris has no shortage of photo worthy locations. Every corner of Paris is a photograph waiting to happen because of it’s design and charm. I constantly had my camera in hand while roaming the streets of Paris and behind every grandiose door was a new photograph ready for the taking. Before we headed to Paris, we knew that we wanted to take outfit photos in specific locations but we were pleasantly surprised to know that we could literally just go downstairs of our Airbnb and get a gorgeous shot without having to walk 15 minutes away in our looks. I’m sure you already know about some of these spots, especially if you’ve been to Paris but if not, here are 10 of the most Instagrammable locations in Paris!
- Palais-Royal – This is where I took today’s outfit photos. The iconic black and white Buren’s Columns are within the corridors and I suggest getting there somewhat early has it’s usually packed with people (and lots of kids when school’s out!)
- Musée du Louvre – Grand columns and wide open spaces, you’ll want to get photos here especially with the glass pyramids in the back! See this post for my look at the Louvre.
- Tuileries Garden – You’ve probably seen the images of the Tuileries when looking at street style images during Paris Fashion Week. This is also a great place for people watching.
- Eiffel Tower – There are many places near the Eiffel Tower that you can get your shot. If you don’t want to be close to it, just head to the top platform of the Trocadéro where you can get a wide shot of it from afar.
- Champs-Élysées – Before you get some shopping in, pop by Avenue des Champs-Élysées and get your snaps by the Arc de Triomphe.
- Grand Palais – This is one of the largest museums in Paris but a stunning shot for a backdrop.
- Siene – Can’t go wrong with a shot along the river with a beautiful shot of Paris behind you.
- Palais Garnier – This is the most beautiful Opera house that I have ever seen!
- Quarters (Japanese, Latin, Indian, etc.) – Find your favourite quarter and get an authentic culture experience.
- Terraces – Every cafe and bistro will have a terrace of chairs and of tables waiting for you to get the shot.
I’m going to be putting together a guide to Paris during Paris Fashion Week for you in about a week or so to keep an eye out for it! In the meantime, I’m still posting Paris on my Instagram feed @RandaSalloum while I’m back at home :)
Zara blazer | Black dress
Frye boots | Sonya lee bag (on pre order via firstname.lastname@example.org
Kara Yoo hoop earrings