This year was an impactful year when it came to my personal development. Not only have I taken a deep dive into my mental health and career shifts but I’ve also taken a more serious approach to how I manage my health. After spending the last 6 months or so with my Naturopath, we discovered new ways of tackling my internal health with lifestyle changes including removing refined sugar, staying active with classes like yoga and keeping fit outside of the gym. I chose to get a Fitbit Charge 3 from Best Buy to keep me on track with movement!
Working from home, I can find time to fit in a yoga or pilates class whenever I want but sometimes, like this past month, I’ve thrown my fitness classes to the waist side because of an incredibly productive schedule as I start up 2 new businesses. Wearing my Fitbit Charge 3 allows me to keep track how many steps I’m taking in daily with a personal goal of 10,000 steps a day. The average Canadian woman takes 8,400 steps a day and walking improves fitness, cardiac health, alleviates depression and fatigue, improves mood, creates less stress on joints and reduces pain, can prevent weight gain, reduce risk for cancer and chronic disease, improve endurance, circulation, and posture and so much more.
When I first wore my Fitbit Charge 3, I thought it would only tell me how many steps I’m taking but I was pleasantly surprised when it began to vibrate consistently whenever my heart rate spiked during a stressful phone call. My Fitbit 3 notified me to take a deep breath and timed my breathing until it showcased that my heart rate was back to normal! It also carries features for water intake, diet and calories and sleep measurements.
You can get a much deeper understanding of your body, your health, and your progress with Fitbit Charge 3. This swim-proof advanced fitness tracker does more than just count steps. Besides it’s slim design, here are the features that made it the one to get:
- Get on track, stay on track: Easily set goals for 15+ exercise modes, see your progress, and learn how to improve — all in real time
- Monitor everything: From your steps to your runs to your climbs to your calories burned, you can track it all right on your wrist
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns, including your light, deep, and REM sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking: Understand your resting heart rate and gain unique insights into your calories burned
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Get call, text, and other smartphone notifications sent right to your wrist; plus send instant replies (Android smartphones only)
- One charge, days of use: Built-in battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration
- Swimproof and water resistant to 50M: Track your swims, run in the rain, and go straight from the treadmill to the shower
- Stay in the loop: See activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
Do you use a Fitbit as well? I’d love to hear your stories on how it’s helped you in staying active!
If you enjoy health and wellness posts like this you may enjoy more listed HERE!