The inspiration behind this hue: “Classic American Sportswear — clean, sophisticated and modern“.
This is one bright to be excited about and shockingly one that I don’t have in my wardrobe yet. After searching for items to add to this post I realized how easy it is to wear the this vibrant color. I will admit I’ve always been a bit shy from it because it screams COLOR! Now that I can see how to wear it as a tailored tone down jacket, mixed with a white stripe or even just on my nails, it can be an easy color to bring into my closet.
I hope this is one color you’ll try this season!
Click on the item description to purchase –
1. Gryphon Happy Jacket $445
2. ASOS Patent Color Watch $44.74
3. Equipment Leandra Cabana Stripe Blouse $208
4. Target Mossimo Womens Elastic Waist Colorblock Skirt $15
5. Belle by Sigerson Morrison – Randy $175
6. M.A.C. Ghrome Yellow Eyeshadow
7. Chanel Nail Polish “Mimosa”
8. Kate Spade New York – Treasure Chest Statement Necklace $428
Today is the 4th to last day until the giveaway ends of the 3 way sterling silver Clutch Jewels Mandana necklace! The odds are looking really great right now as well for the amount of votes so click HERE to get your chance!