The inspiration behind this hue: “Belle de Jour, Paris in the ’70s, going to Laos and gaining influence there with a free and playful vibe”.
A major trend in color this Spring is mint green. However, if you’ve been paying attention to what the shops have to offer – not all shades steer towards mint. Keep your eyes peeled for this beautiful hue that can make for a great substitute if you’re not ready for the mint or perhaps the mint isn’t your thing.
This shade is more of a jade / soft lime and can mix well with colors like yellow, navy, and a lighter blue. Work it in with whites, blacks and soft tans to be the focal color in your outfit!
Click on the item description to purchase –
1. ASOS Slot Through Envelope Clutch $28.23
2. Moschino Cheap and Chic Kigelia Patent Wedge Sandals $606.99
3. Stella & Dot Contessa Jade Necklace $118
4. ASOS Metal Keeper Super Skinny Waist Belt $10.59
5. ASOS DUDE Washed Canvas High Tops $61.76
6. Lipsy Studded Pencil Dress $119.99
7. Chanel Nail Polish Jade
8. O.P.I Nail Polish Garganuane Green Apple
9. Selected Grace Knitted Jumper $84.70
Click HERE to read my latest article for Kenton Magazine – “Mint Madness” and don’t forget to enter in the latest giveaway! I’m giving away a gorgeous silk dress by Standing Armed and there is a size for everyone who enters!