>Let’s be honest. This isn’t exactly your everyday get-up. Perhaps for some of you it is! I for one AM that girl you see at the grocery store pushing her cart in leather pants and 5 inch heels, ha!
This outfit is inspired by the New York girl that isn’t afraid of fashion and thinks “the more, the better!” It’s perfect for the times you have a glam night out with girls!
I took a basic silk top and matched it with the print skirt for the touch of “wow!” Each color is taken from around the same color stories (imagine a color wheel) and blend in perfectly together. The reason I chose a boot and not a pump is to steer away from the elegant look and gear towards edgy. It’s still sleek with the lines of the pencil skirt but adds that je ne sais quoi!
Click on the item description to purchase –
1. W118 by Walter Baker Chiffon blouse $98
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Swarovski crystal clip earrings $70
3. Cambridge Satchel Company Cambridge Satchel Company Exclusive to Asos 11′ Yellow Fluro Cracked Satchel $181.80
4. Michael Kors Women’s Michael Kors Link Bracelet, Golden $125
5. TOPSHOP Kaleidoscope Print Pencil Skirt $72
6. Brian Atwood Alexa feather-embellished suede boots $430.30