Is it socially acceptable for a grown woman to be wearing a denim jumpsuit past the era of Jenny From The Block? The answer is yes and will always be yes! If the J.Lo vibes is what you’re going for then opt in for the curve hugging styles but for me, I personally prefer them to be a little loose but still shows off my figure. So, how do you wear a baggier denim jumpsuit? The answer is in the details.
- Find one that hugs your shoulders and shows off your decolletage – This Ilana Kohn jumpsuit is tad higher up on the chest but it still shows off enough with giving cleavage. Showing off your shoulders is a great way to show off your top frame without having it all out.
- Find one that isn’t a straight body – If you notice, it actually hugs in at my waist and pulls out at my hips to still give me a figure.
- Show off the ankles – The ankles are one of the most understated parts of our bodies, in my opinion. A woman’s ankles are sexy, feminine and can leave more to the imagination. Below I’ve chosen 5 styles that all show off the ankles.
- Play with the cut – In the 5 styles below, you’ll notice that they all have something different going on and can be worn for different occasions. Some are more casual than others for a day of shopping and other’s are great for a special event.
- What part of your body do you want to show off? – For myself, I find it harder to shop for bottoms that fit my curves (butt & hips) so the baggier the better. If I’m going to go baggy then the top must be closer to the body to show range and shape.