If there is one thing we all associate with new beginnings, it’s celebrations. And what’s the one thing we all associate with celebrations? Prosecco!
Being the little planner and forever-cheerleader that I am, I’m always looking for ways to surprise and delight the people in my life. Let it be a birthday, promotion, girls together or another special occasion I think you can always find the time to show someone that you care and cheers to and with them.
Of course, prosecco isn’t just reserved for celebrations but I think it always tastes best when you pop it open during a momentous moment! There are many reasons I’ll be celebrating this summer but I thought I would share my top 5 with you because I’m sure you’ll be clinking to the same ones and it’s been a little bit since I’ve updated you on what’s happening.
- Girls Night In – I’m definitely a more stay-in than a go-out type of a gal. I’m not sure if any of you know this unless you’ve followed my Instagram Stories on Monday nights but I hold viewing parties for The Bachelorette! Up to 10 of us get cozy together at mine and Alex’s place every week to see what our darling Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay is getting into. Everyone brings a little snack and we spend 2 hours having a blast. Are any of you watching this season?? #TeamDean
- Sunday Funday – Sundays are my favourite day of the week & I find that there are SO many birthdays during the summer months that happen to fall on Sundays. I just love surprising my friends on their birthdays with a little cake or bottle of prosecco.
- Weddings – Who doesn’t have a wedding to go to in the summer? This year Alex and I will be heading to Chilliwack for our friend’s wedding and I cannot wait.
- Family Travels – Alex’s 3 siblings are coming into town from New York City and Detroit to spend a week with us and we’ve lined up a pretty stellar list of places to go visit and eat. We’ll definitely be opening a bottle or two when they arrive.
- Anniversaries – Alex and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary this summer. Although, maybe a little off with a June 2nd celebration but the summer is our favourite time together. I can’t believe how fast time has flown with him but I can’t wait to cheers with him to many more years together.
What do you have going on this summer? I’m sure you’ll find a reason to pop open a bottle of La Marca Prosecco! This can be a great way for you to surprise and delight a loved one this summer but then again, who needs a reason? Comment below on a surprise you’ve been wanting forever and maybe.. .it just might happen. ;)
Q: What’s the difference between prosecco and champagne?
A: To sum it up, Prosecco hails from the Veneto region in northeast Italy, and Champagne comes from the Champagne region in northeast France. They’re both made in different ways, in different regions and with different types of grapes and be different price points.
Fun Fact: In the month of June every Saturday THE TEN SPOT will be promoting Prosecco and Pedis. For every pedicure booked clients will be surprised and delighted with a glass of La Marca prosecco! Find the promotion at these participating salons: Annex, The Beaches, Don Mills, Queen W, Danforth, Leaside, Leslieville, Yonge & Eg, Westboro (Ottawa), Yaletown (BC) and Kelowna