- White Boots – I am thrilled that white boots have made the list of top trends for fall / winter 2017! They’re bold, daring and really speak for themselves. Your outfit doesn’t need to be over the top to wear white boots, they elevate the look. In today’s post I’m wearing a pair by Vagabond found at Still Life Vancouver. I also wore them with a pink suit HERE.
- Suiting – I’m no stranger to the full suit look and this will be your go-to look when you want to be trendy but not put a lot of fuss into your outfit. The suit can be worn together or as separates so it’s a great versatile item to invest in. Check out the suits I’ve worn this season HERE, HERE and HERE.
- 70’s style blouse – I adore a little vintage flare especially when it has a modern approach to it. You can find the 70’s trend in patterns, fit and colouring and this will be your hero item when putting together your outfit. Choose the shirt and work around it! Check out this yellow stripe blouse I wore recently HERE.
- Thin Puffer Coat – When you’re living in Vancouver or a city with similar bipolar weather, you learn to layer. The thin puffer coat is a great option for throwing on underneath a thinner coat. When the temperatures rise and the thin puffer is too hot, you can easily roll it up and toss it in your bag. Check out the one I’ve wearing HERE that can be rolled up into a little bag.
- Sparkle – I very rarely wear sparkle but sometimes you find a piece that you simply cannot resist! Paired with more simple pieces, sparkle can be the star of the show and you won’t need to add a lot of bells and whistles to your outfit. In fact, I wear much less jewelry when wearing sparkle. Check out the sparkle sweater I snagged HERE that even has a bit of the 70’s trend going on.
Do you own any of these fashionable items? I can guarantee you that they’ll be fixtures in your closets for years to come!