Anyone who knows me understands that I am always prepared and that’s putting it lightly! With all of my engagements in a week I like to be prepared on day one and stay that way for my whole week. That’s the exact mantra of Vancouver’s latest timepiece company, Eleven Fifty-Nine. They focus on the importance of getting ready and staying ready.
I’m excited to be featuring Eleven Fifty-Nine not only because they’re a kick ass brand but because it was started by my two dear friends, musical producer Ketan Jogia and literary publisher Michael Despotovic. Their stock is competitively priced, shipping is free (for now), and they offer many servicing options thanks to their trusted affiliates.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 30 to 50 % off retail price for ESQ by Movado and Rotary Watches
- Free Shipping to Canada until Dec.25.2015, Shipping available also to the US
- New products available every week from brands like Seiko, Nixon, and more.
- Eleven Fifty-Nine services all watches sold according to the Manufacturer’s warranty or extended warranty options.
- Eleven Fifty-Nine sizes all metal watch bands, on sold products, free of charge.
We took some time last week to shoot some photos of my favourite watches and I can’t get enough of the Men’s Dreyfuss & Co. by Rotary! Check out the others below and the next time someone asks you about the time, you oughta say it’s Eleven Fifty-Nine.
WEARING | Kingston – ESQ by Moavado
WEARING | Les Originales by Rotary
WEARING | Venture – ESQ by Movado
Photos by Eleven Fifty-Nine.